Town GovernmentTown DepartmentsOur CommunityDoing BusinessHelp Center
Click to Home
Go To Search


Posted on: June 5, 2017

Solicitor's Permits

The Town conducts background checks on those wanting to solicit door to door and requires them to have a Town issued permit before soliciting. Call 911 if a solicitor appears threatening or suspicious. Even if a solicitor is licensed, they are required to be honest about who they work for. You have a right not to feel threatened in your own home. You may also send a complaint about an overly aggressive licensed solicitor to the Town of Sunnyvale Development Services Department.

Non-Profits, Schools and Charities: Representatives from non-profit 501c(3) organizations, like scouts, school organizations, churches or charities are not required to have a Town license. If a solicitor claims to be from a non-profit organization, you’re encouraged to ask for ID to confirm they are a true representative.
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

2016 Water Quality Report

Posted on: June 7, 2017
15.03 Dallas County PSA - Attachment B 021317.jpg

Road Construction

Posted on: April 25, 2017