Keep up to date on your community in less time than it takes to have your coffee. We offer a wide variety of ways to stay up to date on Town operations, without getting a ton of emails or alerts.
1. Sign up for emergency alerts.
The most important step, we use this system to alert our citizens of time-sensitive, critical information during emergencies.
2. Sign up to receive our weekly news flash
Fill out the form on the right to receive our weekly news flash. We promise we won't send more than one or two emails per week.
3. Check out our web Content
4. Sign up for notifications when we post new web content.
Our website has a special feature that allows you to setup and customize what you want know from us. Get emails letting you know when we have posted agendas, minutes, news items, events, bid opportunities, and job postings.
5. Follow us on social media.Updated almost daily, this is the best place to get engaged online!
The Town currently uses the following social media platforms:
6. DOWNLOAD THE TOWN APP.
View upcoming meeting agendas, news, our staff directory and more!
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.civicplus.tx_sunnyvale3
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/civicmobile/id1278189882?ls=1&mt=8
For the Apple consolidated app, users will download the app and the icon that will display on their device will be the CivicMobile app icon. Once they've opened the app, they have the option to search for “Sunnyvale, TX” or they can use the 'Find Your Location' feature. After selecting the app, it will not show the splash screen, but will open directly to the menu screen of your app.