What is Sunnyfest?
- Sunnyfest is the Town of Sunnyvale's annual Independence Day celebration!
When and where is Sunnyfest?
- Sunnyfest will be held on Friday, July 2, 2021 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. at Town Center Park - 356 E. Tripp Rd. Sunnyvale, TX 75182.
Where can I park to attend Sunnyfest?
- All Sunnyfest parking will be held at Sunnyvale Middle School (SMS) and Sunnyvale High School (SHS).
- Handicap parking is available at Town Center Park. You will need to present a valid placard to gain entry onto Tripp Road to park at Town Center Park.
- Patrons who park at SMS or SHS may walk or shuttle to the event.
- Pedestrian traffic - Please remain on the east side of Collins Road until you are instructed by a Sunnyvale Police Officer to cross the road.
- Shuttle Passengers - The drop off location for the shuttle bus will be at Trinity Capital Bank. Once passengers are dropped off, they may utilize the sidewalk that connects the bank to Town Center Park.
What happens if it rains?
- Town leaders are monitoring the weather very closely. If we experience inclement weather, please check the Town’s Facebook Page for updates.
- Town Staff will make every attempt to hold Sunnyfest as planned. In order to hold the event in its entirety, there is a possibility that we could experience weather delays.
- Sunnyfest will be canceled only if it is determined that spectators, employees, or vendors are in danger.
- LOST AND FOUND - The Town of Sunnyvale encourages all attendees with small children to visit the CERT and/or Staff tent (located next to the pavilion) to obtain a wristband for their child(ren). Parents should write their name and phone number on the child’s wristband. In the event a child becomes lost, the child will be taken to the Emergency Command Center and a member of the Sunnyvale Police Department or Sunnyvale Fire Department will contact the number listed on the child’s wristband.
- PETS – Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please remember that fireworks will be set off at 9:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Parks Director John Douthit or Public Relations and Event Coordinator Erica Wooldridge.