The 2022 Fast and Furriest Turkey Trot is less than a week away! If you haven't had a chance to register, it's not too late to do so. Just visit www.townofsunnyvale.org/turkeytrot to register. Unfortunately, there are no bibs left.
- If you have registered for the race, please remember to pick up your bib at Town Hall! Feel free to swing by Town Hall during business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) on Nov. 21, 22, or 23 to pick it up.
- No bibs will be handed out at the race.
- If you pre-ordered a t-shirt for the Turkey Trot, those should be in on Monday, Nov. 21. Public Relations and Event Coordinator Erica Wooldridge will call and email you when the shirt is ready. T-shirts can be picked up during Town Hall business hours, as well. Any t-shirts that are not picked up before the race will be available to be picked up at the staff tent on the day of the event.
- If you did not order a t-shirt, but would like to purchase one, a limited number of extra shirts will be available for purchase at the race. Card and cash will be accepted. All proceeds from t-shirts benefit the Sunnyvale Animal Shelter.
Race day - Nov. 24, 2022:
- We encourage you to arrive at Raider Stadium around 7 a.m. on the day of the event.
- There is plenty of parking between the High School and Middle School parking lots.
- Participants will line up behind Raider Stadium.
- The race will begin at 7:30 a.m.
Have questions? Call or email Erica Wooldridge - (972) 203-4151.